Soaked green gram -250 gms
Chilli powder - 1tbsp
Salt - to taste
Curry leaves - to garnish
Zeera- 1 tbsp
Garlic - 3-4pods
Coconut oil - 3 tbsp
(Make a corase paste without adding water)
1. Wash the overnight soaked green gram and put in a pan with 3/4 cup water.
2. Add chilli powder, turmeric and salt and allow it to half cook.
3. Grind the ingrdients mentioned for paste which should be coarse.
4. Add the coarse paste to the green gram and mix thoroughly.
5. Later add plain coconut oil on to the sides and stir well.
6.Finally add fresh curry leaves and give a mix and keep it low flame for 2-3 mts
7.Ready to serve.